Terms & Conditions
This website (the “Website”) is the website of Mind Body Collective.
Our Australian registered company isMind Body Collective Trust. ABN 44873457707.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time Mind Body Collective may modify these terms without individual notice to you. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content on the Site. All Mind Body Collective designs featured on this site are exclusively owned by Mind Body Collective. Any copying of our designs, reproduction or redistribution of any the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties against you.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights or text on this Site.
Promotional codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
We give you:
- The right of access to your information
- The right to rectification of your information
- The right to erasure of your information
- The right to restrict processing of your information
- The right to data portability should it be required
- The right to object to usage and storage of your information
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling as relevant.
Collecting information about you
- provide us your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Mind Body Collective products and/or services
- enter your personal information on the Mind Body Collective website or other Booktopia-owned properties;
- participate in a Mind Body Collective competition;
- interact with us through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the Mind Body Collective website/s
- contact us; we may also keep a record of that contact.
- We will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
Information you give us
We collect and store all the information you enter yourself into your Account and Email Newsletter Preference center, including personal information such as your name, addresses, phone number, email address; information about your orders; personal communications with us; and your newsletter preferences.
We collect and store any information you give to us when you contact us through our customer contact channels eg phone, email, chat, contact center, social media; that is relevant to you or us for the purposes of updating your information, or improving our service to you or offering you new products and services if relevant.
Information from your use of our websites and services
We collect and store information about your usage of our website when you browse and shop with us. This includes technical information such as your browser type; device type; IP address; length of time you are on part of a page, a page and the site, and other technical information.
Information collected and stored from browsing our websites is anonymous unless you are logged into your account and have visited us before, in which case this information is associated with your account by cookies that our servers place on your computer so that we can improve your browsing and shopping experience and offer further service and products to you onsite; by email (unless you have unsubscribed from such services); by retargeting services on other platforms via cookies eg social media; and other online properties not associated with us also via cookies.
We collect and store the above information in server logs and our database.